New Miui 8 Battery Drain

TomKibrit

Members
Oct 6, 2015
Hello,
I am having trouble with my redmi note 2 running on the latest rom. I have substituted the original battery with a new, original xiaomi battery but the result is the same: my battery is completely drained within a couple of hours and it does not depend on the display. What should I do? Downgrade to Stable 6.3.3?
Thanks a lot and wish you a nice day!

Hello! I updated mine as well to the 8.1.3.0 stable, and now I have got your same problem... It seems that if the screen is on the level of the battery goes down so quickly.when I updated the ROM I did only a wipe caches and dalvik, not full wipe. I will try to do a full wipe on recovery, and after I will install newly this ROM and all the apps... I don't know

What do you mean with "if the screen is on the level of the battery goes down so quickly'?
Thanks!

PS never done full wipe only cache and dalvik.. please let me know if you can 'cause I can't do a full wipe and now the phone is pretty unusefull

Hello! I wiped cache dalvik date system internal storage from recovery and I flashed newly this ROM: the battery drain so fast, every minute or two I am loosing 1% battery, just to write here.Help! Please!
Maybe I have to go back to the miui 7 stable...

Before with the 8 and the 8.0.1 I got a problem when I plug in my Phone, after the charge was finished, the phone switched off...
I would like using the miui 8, but I am not luck