Miui 9 Beta Is Out

kiryu

Members
Dec 20, 2016
Good evening guys. Some people are got the beta update of MIUI 9 OTA for redmi pro. Is xiaomi.eu getting this rom and make a eu version or are they waiting for 3rd schedule of MIUI 9 beta rollout?

Good evening guys. Some people are got the beta update of MIUI 9 OTA for redmi pro. Is xiaomi.eu getting this rom and make a eu version or are they waiting for 3rd schedule of MIUI 9 beta rollout?
Is the ROM based on Android N?

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

For your information. It's not eu rom. So don't install it!!!

Yeah I don't understand why xiaomi don't care about this great device. Everything is top on this phone. The build quality and display are excellent. But software is very bad because battery draining and some other bugs... :(

For your information. It's not eu rom. So don't install it!!!

Yeah I don't understand why xiaomi don't care about this great device. Everything is too on this phone. The build quality and display are excellent. But software is very bad because battery draining and some other bugs... :(
I will not install it, thank again for the advice. I will wait for the first "usable" xiaomi.eu ROM.

... It will be good enough to have lineageos working with this device. No more long waiting for os updates.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: kiryu