MIUI Community - What device do you want to see running MIUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Since the HTC Sensation is out, are there any immediate plans for building a ROM. I will only buy the phone if there is a MIUI for it. :)

T-mobile G2X

....preferably ASAP as I'm getting it tomorrow and I can't imagine not running MIUI. lol

I would absolutely adore it if someone was able to port MIUI over to the LG Ally.

Yes, the phone is starting to lose it's popularity, I really enjoy how MIUI looks and envy everyone that has the option of using it!! :D

Motorola Atrix.

Is there anyway to get a poll going that way the developers can see which devices are getting more attention/requests?

Is there a chance to get MIUI running on a Motorola MB300 aka Motorola Backflip ?
For someone who knows nothing about developement i would mention that it should be possible
with some changes on the Motorola Milestone Rom.

Samsung Captivate, we have a strong dev and user community on xda forums based on the i9000 sgs miui rom.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I would love to see a port to the Samsung Infuse 4g. I am new to android and switched over from iOS and just read a review about MIUI after reading about it in a forum and have to say I am in love with the ROM. Have my fingers crossed that we can have the ROM ported to the Infuse!!!

MyTouch Slide

Had miui on my HTC EVO till it broke, and i have to say this is by far the best rom out there period!
I would really love to see it on my MyTouch Slide :) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.