MIUI Community - What device do you want to see running MIUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung Galaxy S Plus (i9001)

Hy
Samsung Galaxy S Plus (i9001), please. As you guys already have it for i9000 and some other similar devices, it may be easier.

port it lg p500 black it has the highest number of request but no solution.
port it for a mdpi device so that we can do something about it for all mdpi users.I beleive somebody is checking this thread and planning good for us

Lobe to see it in sensation! Would be absolutely sexy. Of course MIUI is sexy on whatever device it graces with its presence.

Sent from my HTC Pyramid

Lg Optimus Black P970. Great phone with crappy firmware without Gingerbread. There is a CM7 port but it can't be released because Cyanogenmod team policy when ROM can't be merged with other ROMS. Can you do something with this?

If the LG Optimus black does not have Cyanogenmod 7 on it, and does not have Gingerbread kernels, it probably won't get ported.

If the LG Optimus black is not HDPI, there's little to no chance that it will get ported. MIUI was built for HDPI devices, not MDPI, which is why most Android devices won't get ported that are old.

Wildfire... because my wife useing it. Miui would make great pocket pc of it.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Wildfire... because my wife useing it. Miui would make great pocket pc of it.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

sorry mate ! if mdpi is not getting miui support ldpi is far from getting the miui rom boot.
get a hdpi device to see wonderful miui rom playing in your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.