Miui doesn't sync Picasa Web Album

giopas

Members
Jul 14, 2011
Hi all!

I am currently running MIUI 1.7.8 on my Galaxy S phone, and I am very happy with it!!

I have just a little problem: I can't figure out how to sync my Picasa Albums on my phone.

Actually the problem is that I can't see the Picasa sync option in Account and privacy, whether I can peacefully see Google+ Notifications, Contacts, Google Reader, Gmail and Calendar sync options...

Any clue to suggest? Thanks!!

Miui has never had that capability as far as I can remember, and I have been using it off and on since August last year.

That's really unfortunate... I hope Miui guys can fix this soon (since we are approaching a stable release)...

Thanks!

"Just pictures" fromthe market does what you are looking for, its both fast allows sync from picasa, let me know if this solves it!

Sent from my Nexus One using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Thank you, it works just fine!!!

However, I think it would be brilliant to have it within the MIUI ROM, since it is a google service...

If you have a google + account, just enable instant upload in its settings. Then it will sync with your google photos which picasa web is being relabelled to anyway.