Invalid Miui eu crash at password screen

Hawxyde

Members
Mar 13, 2019
Hi everyone ! I have quite a problem. I am using MIUI eu rom.
I did a restore via TWRP, and now, when i boot up, when I swipe up to unlock, it prompt the password screen and directly crashes ! I did a factory reset, but the same thing happens. Also, I notice that the battery goes to 0 just before crashing..
Any help ??
Thanks !
(It also crashes if I don't prompt the password screen though)

My bad.
Would you have the make log.bat file though ? Because the link in the post seems broken.. Thanks !

To give a better overview :
The only thing that changed is that I tried to instal Magisk, but I had a problem with the magisk manager, so I just wanted to recover to my backup JUST before installing magisk.
Now the problem happens, and I am trying to uninstal magisk using the "uninmod" method, but I come up with an "Updater process ended with ERROR : 1".
I guess that maybe all of this is part of the same problem ?

EDIT : The error 01 did not appear again after trying to reinstal magisk, but now there is actually no module to uninstal, so I guess it is not coming from this..

Last edited:
I re-flashed rom, and it seems to work. But even after this I tried to restore my backup, and it just does not work, same thing happens.
I guess I will just work with what I got, I'm already glad it boots up now

I re-flashed rom, and it seems to work. But even after this I tried to restore my backup, and it just does not work, same thing happens.
I guess I will just work with what I got, I'm already glad it boots up now

Not all TWRPs function correctly with backup/restore for all partitions.

In particular, last fall some folks were bricking their Mi8s with a TWRP restore.

You have not mentioned what device you have.

Not all TWRPs function correctly with backup/restore for all partitions.

In particular, last fall some folks were bricking their Mi8s with a TWRP restore.

You have not mentioned what device you have.

Scary.. I have a MI Mix 3

Since you're the only one facing this issue, means the issue is with something you did. We don't give support with TWRP or Magisk related issues, as we have nothing to do with their development. Any third-party mod you install after flashing our ROM is outside of our support capabilities.