MIUI For Cliq, Cliq XT, Backflip

JassyCliq

Members
May 28, 2011
Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to get those devices to have MIUI. There have been many that would love to have that rom and honestly if we get it to the cliq or any of the others it would be possible to port them to the others without having to bother you guys anymore =)
I can easily build if you guys want or I can provide the vendor files and anything necasary so that you guys can build it, also I'm part of a team that might be willing to build it if you allow

As I was saying all those above devices are really identicle. so its not necassary to build for all but actually just one then I'm sure ports will come. I don't know how things happen around here but it would be really appreciated.

Not too many still doing dev on the cliq/cliq xt.

I seem to recall seeing somewhere that a group was working on getting miui on the cliq, I think they were working on a froyo (miui 1.3.x) port. Don't know how far they got with it. For some reason I think I saw that at modmymobile.com but I might be wrong.

I have seen that CyanogenMod has nightlies for the cliq xt.

Yoshua (Yoshi's group) on xda was doing a gingerbread rom for the G1/mytouch 3g (Which was FANTASTIC) and he was doing a Yoshi Ginger Cliq Rom. You might want to look on xda to see what he did with that as well.

They might not be doing a miui rom port, but may have some info that may be of use to you if you decide to work on it.

Good Luck, Have Fun!