Miui for Poco x3 pro

Mare.mar

Members
Jun 2, 2021
I just got this phone and I didn't notice it's xiaomi.eu and we'll does the updates install automatically when they're available or do I have to upload them myself because it has right now 12.0.6.0 and it says it's up to date and we'll for Android it says error in updating and it gives me the option to upload file but it says it go to recovery mode than I have to put my device password and I don't know if I have that or how do I do all this, can someone please help me.

Installation guide is given in the link.
Pasword for TWRP is your password to unlock screen. Maybe only pattern is working, it's different from device to device.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mare.mar
Installation guide is given in the link.
Pasword fpr TWRP is your password to unlock screen. Maybe only pattern is working, it's different from device to device.
I already checked there and for my Poco x3 pro and it shows it's up to 12.0.6

I already checked there and for my Poco x3 pro and it shows it's up to 12.0.6
I just checked on official Xiaomi site. 12.0.6 is the latest Global stable ROM for your device. Poco X3 Pro is a Global only device, so it doesn't have a China weekly ROM.
When there is a new Global stable ROM, a Xiaomi.eu ROM will be built and you will get a notification through the updater app. Then you can download and install it by clicking on the dedicated button.
If that doesn't work you need to download it manually and install it like written in the given link. It's really easy, not rocket science.
Remember to always make a backup through TWRP or/and the backup and restore function given in settings > my device. Copy the backup to your PC and you are good to go.

I just checked on official Xiaomi site. 12.0.6 is the latest Global stable ROM for your device. Poco X3 Pro is a Global only device, so it doesn't have a China weekly ROM.
When there is a new Global stable ROM, a Xiaomi.eu ROM will be built and you will get a notification through the updater app. Then you can download and install it by clicking on the dedicated button.
If that doesn't work you need to download it manually and install it like written in the given link. It's really easy, not rocket science.
Remember to always make a backup through TWRP or/and the backup and restore function given in settings > my device. Copy the backup to your PC and you are good to go.
Thank you so much, I thought I had to do it manually but now that I know that I just update by the button option, I appreciate it alot, you solved my worries, I was gonna change my phone because I thought I was gonna struggle and have to do it all the time manually but that other option is a plus, thank you.

Also one quick question for google updates it's totally normal way of updating in the phone settings as well until it tells me to update tu newest version? I have the android 11 April 1, 2021 as well as the security patch. Thank you for answering and your patience for answering all my doubts.

You can always update apps you installed per Google Play Store normally.
But you shouldn't (and can't) update system apps, because they all are patched by the devs here.

Last edited:
You can always update apps you installed per Google Play Store normally.
But you shouldn't (and can't) update system apps, because they all are patched by the devs here.
Oh okay so just update both miui and android by patch when it's updatable by devs, thank you.