New Miui Gallery don't open MIUI Stable 10.2.1 latest ( Whyred ) Crashing

dhtm15

Members
Jan 14, 2019
I had to disable it so as not to get in the way of the usability of the device, but it does not open and the problem screen appears with the "Gallery" application. I do not like using Google Photos. Is there any way to fix or import from the previous version of Photo Gallery?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-14-10-24-14-474_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-14-10-24-14-474_com.miui.home.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 400
I had same problem too and solved by wiping gallery app data by titanium backup. If your phone is not rooted try wiping gallery data by anothet way.

I have put the Gallery app on no internet access and restrict background activity, but it seems it still wants to do something that I don't need.

I would like to disable it, but I still need it to look at my own pictures.

I would like to find some 3rd party simple app to replace it with.

Cobben you can try simple gallery app in play store it quite good. (orange colored circle shaped icon)

Reactions: cobben
I had to disable it so as not to get in the way of the usability of the device, but it does not open and the problem screen appears with the "Gallery" application. I do not like using Google Photos. Is there any way to fix or import from the previous version of Photo Gallery?
Was it so hard to click the "View summary" link and take a screenshot of that, instead of a useless screenshot of the crash dialog?

Cobben you can try simple gallery app in play store it quite good. (orange colored circle shaped icon)

That one seems to work fine.

I have now disabled the built-in Gallery, and this one seems to do everything I need and then some.