MIUI Global 14.0.4 update makes mi 11 lite 5g unusable

redman_07

Members
Feb 7, 2023
I updated my phone yesterday to 14.0.4
since than the phone is lagging and slow as hell! like....i can´t even write a word properly, if i close a screen i see it dissapearing in like 3 pictures over 2 seconds...i also have a feeling that the screen doesn´t respond every time and even scrolling a website on a few different browser is laggy as hell...it´s literally not usable

how can i go back to the old one?

I don't think you can easily go back, it is not a standard procedure. I think you may need to install an other older custom ROM, and then install the version you want with Mi Flash.

You may want to try a factory reset before that

Last edited:
Reactions: redman_07
I don't think you can easily go back, it is not a standard procedure. I think you may need to install an other older custom ROM, and then install the version you want with Mi Flash.

You may want to try a factory reset before that
well, deleting everything is not really an option...especially since there is no guarantee for it...can they not just fix the patch? or go back to old one?

well, deleting everything is not really an option...especially since there is no guarantee for it...can they not just fix the patch? or go back to old one?
You are on a custom ROM forum, we can't answer for Xiaomi.