MIUI Global Notification Style in MIUI By Xiaomi.eu ?

TheBigMama

Members
Jul 19, 2017
Hi Everyone !

I saw that in MIUI 10 by Xiaomi.eu , we have Global Style Notification and not China Style Notification .

But i'm not sure about this .

Can you send Screenshots about MIUI 10 by Xiaomi.eu Notification in this thread ?

Thank you in advance .

Yeah ,The Notification Style come from MIUI Global and not MIUI China in Xiaomi.eu Roms , just see the beginning of the MIUI 10 Presentation Video .

MIUI Global :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
MIUI China :

Is not the same ^^ Xiaomi.eu use the Global Style .
Thank you !

Yeah ,The Notification Style come from MIUI Global and not MIUI China in Xiaomi.eu Roms , just see the beginning of the MIUI 10 Presentation Video .

MIUI Global :
MIUI China :

Is not the same ^^ Xiaomi.eu use the Global Style .
Thank you !
but... It's the same, no?

I think they are exactly the same in 10, I used to have global beta before switching to xiaomi.eu, given that xiaomi.eu builds are based on Chinese firmware then Chinese and global are the same.

I think they are exactly the same in 10, I used to have global beta before switching to xiaomi.eu, given that xiaomi.eu builds are based on Chinese firmware then Chinese and global are the same.
Usually , Xiaomi.eu is based on MIUI China but sometimes they brought fonctions from MIUI Global .

but... It's the same, no?
No , it's isn't the same :)

MIUI Global :

Screenshot_2018-08-11-08-54-23-621_com.google.android.youtube.png

MIUI China :

Screenshot_2018-08-11-08-55-43-931_com.google.android.youtube.png

Check videos of the chinese build on YouTube, I think the intro videos are just for show anyway, even the global ones in the video are not exactly what we currently have.