Miui Global Stable Rom For Mi5s Released!

koutsou

Members
Dec 1, 2016
Finally today xiaomi released the Official Global Stable Rom for Mi5S!

P.S. I can't post links so someone with the right to post links should do it.

Do you think the global is better than thE Xiaomi.eu ROM ? What about RAM, battery ? Who ils the best ROM ? Thanks :)

I don't believe that is better. But for entry level users i think that is the best (the official global rom). For hardcore users, yes the xiaomi.eu rom is better. In my opinion, always.

Do you think the global is better than thE Xiaomi.eu ROM ? What about RAM, battery ? Who ils the best ROM ? Thanks :)
Global stable is the best for one reason... Android pay is working :) Of course I missing root, but you can not have everything...

For me, root is not the priority, i'm just looking for best battery, best fluidity et best performance. So i think global is better than Xiaomi.eu about that :)

Global version is not really better than Xiaomi.eu. These roms here are optimized, many bloatware apps are removed and they come with additional functions. Also the translation is better as in global rom. The advantage of the global rom is to get OTA Updates. But this is not important for me, because i think, Xiaomi.eu roms are the better option for a good performance.

I don't believe that is better. But for entry level users i think that is the best (the official global rom). For hardcore users, yes the xiaomi.eu rom is better. In my opinion, always.
Not really... xiaomi.eu ROMs based on china ROMs... China ROMs work much better than global ROMs. Xiaomi.eu remove any crap, got better translation and the better "basic".

Gesendet von meinem MI 5s Plus mit Tapatalk

Global stable is the best for one reason... Android pay is working :) Of course I missing root, but you can not have everything...
I don´t know Android Pay, because is has not yet arrived to Spain, but NFC pay with bank apps work perfectly with xiaomi.eu ROM.

Maybe it will work on the MOD one day :)
xiaomi. eu/community/threads/fixing-safetynet-problem.36931/