MIUI Launcher settings

phire

Members
Feb 6, 2011
Is there a way to specify how many home screens you have? I put all of my apps into a folder and now I have like 6 useless screens and can't seem to find how to get rid of (or add) home screens.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Aha! I knew I saw it somewhere. Thanks man!

I don't suppose the default MIUI launcher is capable of handling scrollable widgets is it? Every time I try to enable the scrolling feature of a widget it seems to break the widget unless I load it in Launcher Pro or ADW. Hopefully I'm just missing a setting somewhere?

If you haven't--you guys need to try the 3D Cubed Launcher--really cool and fluid :)

If you haven't--you guys need to try the 3D Cubed Launcher--really cool and fluid :)

I was actually debating whether to use that one or the Page effect. I finally decided to use Page. I just wish I could figure out how to get scrollable widgets to work with the MIUI launcher. :(

I don't suppose the default MIUI launcher is capable of handling scrollable widgets is it? Every time I try to enable the scrolling feature of a widget it seems to break the widget unless I load it in Launcher Pro or ADW. Hopefully I'm just missing a setting somewhere?

No scrollable widget support. Sorry.

it's a request i see often on miui.com as well, so i'm sure it's getting looked into :)

If we had scrollable widgets I don't think there could possibly be any more features, lol.