New MIUI Media Volume Sync

Zvett

Members
Sep 29, 2020
Hi!

I have tried everything for fixing the media volume sync for bluetooth issue but nothing worked, if someone knows the solution to this problem then please let me know.
If theres no soluttion then please Xiaomi fix this problem!
I have Xiaomi MI 9 Lite
MIUI 12.0.3 Global

Reactions: Alexandru1234
Hi i had the exact same problem but i fixed it with this video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
, if you have troubles opening the link the name of the video is "How to fix low Bluetooth volume issues on Android! (Speakers/Headphones/Earphones/Airpods)" . I couldn't find on my phone the "sync" tab but the "Disable" feature yes and it worked for me. Hope this helps

Hi i had the exact same problem but i fixed it with this video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
, if you have troubles opening the link the name of the video is "How to fix low Bluetooth volume issues on Android! (Speakers/Headphones/Earphones/Airpods)" . I couldn't find on my phone the "sync" tab but the "Disable" feature yes and it worked for me. Hope this helps
Do you have such options in MIUI?! I do not have it on RN8 and I have never been able to get the BT absolute volume working...

[QUOTE = "dexterv, post: 574370, membro: 268597"]
Hai queste opzioni in MIUI ?! Non ce l'ho su RN8 e non sono mai riuscito a far funzionare il volume assoluto BT ...
[/CITAZIONE]
Yes on Xiaomi i have MIUI. In some videos they show to enable Absolute Volume but in my case i had to desable it. But i had to reboot my phone after i enabled the new settings to unlock the Absolute volume setting. Be sure to disconnect your headphones. After you switch on or off that (dipends on the phone) reboot again your phone and than recconect your earbuds. It should work. But you can find a lot of videos of that by searching "low headphone bluetooth volume" on YouTube