Miui Mi Note 3 Battery Drain Rom V9.5.4.0

BrunodeSousa

Members
Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone, how are you?
I've been noticing that my smartphone every day has less battery life since I have installed the new version MIUI v9.5.4.0 and the time of active screen with the previous ROM was 8 hours of screen on time and now with MIUI v9.5.4.0 does 5h of screen on time and the smartphone lasts almost a day of use ...
I have few applications on auto start, and my applications are all in battery saving mode (recommended by xiaomi) and I always switch on the battery saving mode (orange bar) so as not to spend too much, but without sucess...
In the scenarios I have switched to the non-interactive mode but it spends some battery at night even with the power saving mode turned on and the ram free of applications.
Do you guys go through with the same problem?
the new version v9.5.8.0 fix that probelm ?

yes i have installed new apps but i put them in the program of battery saving mode... i don't know how this happening... sometimes i play strong games in my mi note 3 but the temperature stays 35 degrees doesn't reach 40 degrees..

Hello everyone, how are you?
I've been noticing that my smartphone every day has less battery life since I have installed the new version MIUI v9.5.4.0 and the time of active screen with the previous ROM was 8 hours of screen on time and now with MIUI v9.5.4.0 does 5h of screen on time and the smartphone lasts almost a day of use ...
I have few applications on auto start, and my applications are all in battery saving mode (recommended by xiaomi) and I always switch on the battery saving mode (orange bar) so as not to spend too much, but without sucess...
In the scenarios I have switched to the non-interactive mode but it spends some battery at night even with the power saving mode turned on and the ram free of applications.
Do you guys go through with the same problem?
the new version v9.5.8.0 fix that probelm ?

i had bad battery life on 954.... try to clean flash 358... im getting up to 8h sot with usage..

On xiaomi.eu 9.5.8. i have battery drain too. First it was google services, then i disabled it and know i testing again. Is it true that battery save mode couses battery drain

I think that it has something with permissions. I denied most of premissions and battery drain has something with that

i have frozen google services and put every app on normal background running (not battery saver) and i got two days no problem with normal usage( 3g, wlan surfing, little gaming). sideffect: many apps notifications saying that google services must be enabled, google play, youtube app not working but i dont use it too much anyway. If someone has better solution please post it.

I had to do the same, in case my smartphone is the Mi5s, I froze google services and put all the applications in normal background running (even if it has or not saving the battery) a few days ago that problem does not occur with the normal use (3g, wlan surf, bit of games). The side effects are the same: many application notifications stating that Google services must be enabled, google play, the youtube app does not work, but I do not use much anyway. If anyone has a better solution, please post. Detail, even upgraded to miui for stable version 9.5.4.0, NAGMIFD, the problem continues to occur. Anyone have any ideas how to solve the problem?

if google services is enabled the location permissions of google services also must be enabled or if you want to disable location permissions for g services and g play you must freeze g services and g play.