MIUI mt6575 dual sim card

SalisAhmad

Members
May 3, 2013
i have a phone with mt6575 dual sim card n use MIUI Rom based from star n8000..
but the signal bar are show at statusbar just one..
how i can show 2 signal from 2 sim card at status bar..

sorry for my bad language

Sorry. We don't support this kind of devices. MIUI isn't optimized for dual sim.

Wysłane z MI 2

Sorry. We don't support this kind of devices. MIUI isn't optimized for dual sim.

Wysłane z MI 2

why not? for now, its a better way to use a smartphone. 1 card for calls, second for internet. there many devices with dual-sim and new old-popular devices with dual sim support (like Samsung Galaxy S). there too many people have dual-sim phones! its a huge chinesse community, that waiting for a dual-sim support

Well so how come all new and old devices have 1 sim? All HTC phones, all Samsung phones (except some low end duos...), all SE, all Motorola, all IPhones, all Blackberry? 99% of international smartphones sold are 1 sim card devices. And no.. Samsung Galaxy S was 1 sim card model. 2 sims have phones that in 90% are chinese fakes or low-end MTK platform based devices.

MIUI v5 is for Xiaomi MI-2 phone and its standard 1 sim card device. Only hi-end international devices are getting MIUI v5.

why not? for now, its a better way to use a smartphone. 1 card for calls, second for internet. there many devices with dual-sim and new old-popular devices with dual sim support (like Samsung Galaxy S). there too many people have dual-sim phones! its a huge chinesse community, that waiting for a dual-sim support

thats true... :D

MIUI v5 is for Xiaomi MI-2 phone and its standard 1 sim card device. Only hi-end international devices are getting MIUI v5.

so every mtk-based smartphones is not hi-end international device?
and people have two operators - for friends and for work - must buy 2 xiomi mi-2 phones for this? or they can buy JiaYu G4 with mt6589, 2 gb RAM (it's horrible performance), dual-sim support and make life easy?
If I understand correctly, that people have to choose between MIUI and convenience? and it's hard to combine? because MIUI is designed for convenience. this is the most convenient firmware.

Yes. All official MIUI and ported devices are 1 sim cards model. Some of them are hi-end (official devices like HOX, MI2, S3, Note2 etc).
Currently there are about 30 devices with MIUI v5 (official + ports). None of them are 2 sim card.

Yes. All official MIUI and ported devices are 1 sim cards model. Some of them are hi-end (official devices like HOX, MI2, S3, Note2 etc).
Currently there are about 30 devices with MIUI v5 (official + ports). None of them are 2 sim card.

i know that. and no chances for other people? in bools.xml (Settings.apk) we can activate dual-sim managment. but if i understand correctly this xml's cut from apk. we can only have line with sim managment in settings. why? why miui cant be adapted for 2-sim?

As I said Xiaomi is not making MIUI for low end mtk based phones. Only top international devices got official v5.

If you want MIUI then find someone (a developer) who will port miui to your phone. Every MIUI port need a developer and an aosp or CM (CyanogenMod) base.

Wysłane z MI 2

As I said Xiaomi is not making MIUI for low end mtk based phones. Only top international devices got official v5.
i cant understand how you discern low-end and hi-end devices (except a processor - i dont think that mtk have bad results).
If you want MIUI then find someone (a developer) who will port miui to your phone. Every MIUI port need a developer and an aosp or CM (CyanogenMod) base.

Wysłane z MI 2

thats not too easy you think :) every guide like lansflame (i dont remember) is not good guide to porting miui to mtk-based devices. theres to many differences in framework, phone.apk and mtk tools. we have port (thanx to patchrom), but it's not adapted to dual-sim. its a big problem.

what you think about Xiomi Red Rice? If i understand it will have dual-sim support

I think its fake. Its not confirmed by Xiaomi and its very early to judge if its real. And it doesnt have dual-sim support unless its another chinese fake phone.