Miui no longer works on Phone

pyrochad

Members
Feb 6, 2011
Hey I am posting because I don't know if this has happened to anyone else. a couple days ago my phone went on the fritz. I tried using the camera, and it was just a black screen with an error message saying "cannot connect with camera" this has happened before and a battery pull was the only way to reset. But this time was different. I did battery pull and it put my phone in a boot loop. I have gone through and reflashed, wiped, rewiped, and formatted my sd card, and tried the new build as well.

I have had to flash back to CM7 because it made the phone non functional. Even with CM7 I still can't use my camera.

just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Thanks
-nexus one

Stupid question, but, is it possible that there is a camera malfunction that is unrelated to the rom flash? Perhaps the camera actually did go out and that is why the phone went on the fritz and why it doesn't work now. Not sure how to check that though.

yeah the camera might have gone. but why would it put miui in a boot loop while CM7 works fine minus the camera. I don't know its strange.