Miui Polska

alanis

Members
Mar 23, 2016
Hi

I've bought a Mi Note Pro which came with MIUIPolska Stable 7.1.99.99 installed. Now I want to switch to Xiaomi.eu ROM but when I choose the zip file in the updater, all it does is reboot but doesn't install the ROM.

Also there's no recovery installed. When booting with Volume-Up button there's just the picture of a mobile phone and a USB cable.

What do you suggest to do?

Thats not miuipolska rom. Never. Its poorly made fake MIUI rom installed to your phone by seller. Probably it downloaded chinese OTA that blocked bootloader. Real miuipolska rom or xiaomi.eu would never lock bootloader.

Reactions: alanis
@Acid Thanks, that's what I thought too. How could they install MIUI Polska if the bootloader is locked. But the MIUI Version in Settings - About phone states MIUI od MIUIPolska 7.1 | Stable 7.1.99.99(LXHCNCK).

@zaborek Thanks, I will try that tutorial.

Reactions: zaborek
After all, the bootloader wasn't locked because I was able to flash the old Dev ROM with MiFlash.
But then I made a mistake by installing Xiaomi.eu ROM through the Updater app. The version was updated but it wasn't really Xiaomi.eu and then the bootloader was definitely locked.
But with your tutorial I managed to unlock it again and install TWRP and Xiaomi.eu correctly.
Thanks @zaborek

Reactions: zaborek