Miui Port To Galaxy Spica

mr.megi

Members
Dec 4, 2010
Hello all.
Im a Samsung Galaxy Spica user and i saw Miui Rom for a while ago , its really awesome.
One galaxy spica dev is trying to port it but without the source its not possible.
i wanted to know if i can get the source and where , im asking this cus i read that Miui Rom is a opensource.
Thanks for your awesome work!

Reactions: rds97
Hello all.
Im a Samsung Galaxy Spica user and i saw Miui Rom for a while ago , its really awesome.
One galaxy spica dev is trying to port it but without the source its not possible.
i wanted to know if i can get the source and where , im asking this cus i read that Miui Rom is a opensource.
Thanks for your awesome work!

+1
that would be nice if we can port miui.

So whats procedure to port MIUI? Can we ask someone to give us permissions?If yes please provide some names,info etc

Does Spica have official 2.2 yet? Once you do, porting should be possible.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

we have got a cm6.1.1 port and another 2.2 port both are realy stabel (there are still many bugs but most things work)

There is now real answer till now where can we get the needed files to port this awesome mod to samsung galaxy Spica .
Do we have to wait till the MIUI team it self ports it (i dont think they will) or is there any possibility to port it on our own ?

Thanks for all usefull answers .

Dont be accurate with my spelling,... im not native englisch.

or MIUI rom Ekslusive, just for ekspensive smartphone, not available for Spica, i hope no...