MIUI SDK Malware?

im_Ozzy

Members
Nov 13, 2022
Hello , I use Redmi note 10 pro, I have avast mobile security as my antivirus. When I went and scanned my phone it said that it detected MIUI SDK as a malware. I've been using the app for quite a while now , and today is the first time that came up. What is it and what should I do? Is it just false positive?

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to discuss it with Avast themselves?
I was about to but when I pressed "ignore" i thought it would be placed under ignored risks, when took a look it wasnt there anymore so i couldnt report a potential false positive

Hello , I use Redmi note 10 pro, I have avast mobile security as my antivirus. When I went and scanned my phone it said that it detected MIUI SDK as a malware. I've been using the app for quite a while now , and today is the first time that came up. What is it and what should I do? Is it just false positive?
I also noticed a few false positive in the AVL/Avast after latest Weekly update for Poco F3. (annex)
All reported apps came from Play Store by Google and are totally safe.
Since this strange behaviour came from build in Security App by Xiaomi I hope it's been fixed the future Weekly .DEV update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-10-12-10-50-998_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-10-12-10-50-998_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 422
I also noticed a few false positive in the AVL/Avast after latest Weekly update for Poco F3. (annex)
All reported apps came from Play Store by Google and are totally safe.
Since this strange behaviour came from build in Security App by Xiaomi I hope it's been fixed the future Weekly .DEV update.
I DID notice that it happened after an MIUI update. So far nothing has happened out of the ordinary. Thanks for telling me thi sman