Miui Secret Settings (no Root) V.2.0 (updated)

egultekin

Members
Mar 15, 2017
zB4oA6.png

Note: the nougat version 7 was based on Android application, the application is not working on some options in some options like in other Android Android version es versions on different devices may not run.

• Application of the alert in each opening, the opening is blocked.

• The Back button to exit the application were provided.

• New settings added.

• Interface has been improved.

.It's only been a few days since we met again with MIUI, but even in this short time some applications that come installed on the phone from the phone rootlama disabled, my life is boring enough to know we couldn't leave was enough. MIUI this problem by reaching out to some hidden settings to make it more simple I made an application and I found the solution for you.

.To access hidden settings in your phone with the application no root MIUI a team that you don't want some system apps (Google Apps) you can disable them.

.You can change the font without changing the theme. (Some devices does not have this option) .You can access the menu, you will optimize applications for power saving.

.You can see some statistics about your device.

.The application layout and in shape can give different responses at different screen resolutions, if you specify support with this screenshot, I'll try to fix it.

Original apk and topic miui belongs to my friend named ethnic in turkiye site.

Download:
http://s3.dosya.tc/server12/ulsdjb/MIUI_Gizli_Ayarlar_v2.0.2.apk.html

Last edited:
Reactions: BrauliX and jmmbla