MIUI Update Mi11Pro

Dexter83

Members
Jan 14, 2022
Hi,

I have a Mi 11Pro and since a few days there is a update available on the phone. I tried to download it but everytime i do that there comes the message that all Servers are offline and i should try it again later. Actually i have installed the stable Version MIUI 12.5 / v12.5.20.0 RKACNXM and the Update is the stable Version MIUI 12.5 / 13.0.5.0 SKACNXM.
Is this a known problem? Maybe somebody can help me.
Thanks

Dextee

Hi,

I have a Mi 11Pro and since a few days there is a update available on the phone. I tried to download it but everytime i do that there comes the message that all Servers are offline and i should try it again later. Actually i have installed the stable Version MIUI 12.5 / v12.5.20.0 RKACNXM and the Update is the stable Version MIUI 12.5 / 13.0.5.0 SKACNXM.
Is this a known problem? Maybe somebody can help me.
Thanks

Dextee
It is not really a problem, it is just that the update is a fastboot ROM and can't be installed with the updater / TWRP.

Follow the instructions in the ROM thread.

It is not really a problem, it is just that the update is a fastboot ROM and can't be installed with the updater / TWRP.

Follow the instructions in the ROM thread.
Hi,
thanks for your quick response.
Will there be a TWRP update soon? Is this the new MIUI 13 or still 12.5?

Hi,
thanks for your quick response.
Will there be a TWRP update soon? Is this the new MIUI 13 or still 12.5?
Nobody knows for the TWRP, and it is the MIUI 13 (it does not seems to be a major visual upgrade for the moment)

Nobody knows for the TWRP, and it is the MIUI 13 (it does not seems to be a major visual upgrade for the moment)
Ok,
than i will check the instructions of the fastboot ROM and see if i install or not. Thanks again

hello ive did the update from rkacnxm to skacnxm from updater in the phone my phone is mi 11 pro but i got black screen when i rebooted the phone after update any1 can help me i cant do anything i tried force start nothing happening

hello ive did the update from rkacnxm to skacnxm from updater in the phone my phone is mi 11 pro but i got black screen when i rebooted the phone after update any1 can help me i cant do anything i tried force start nothing happening
download your rom
since you have a Mi 11 Pro
get this one
and follow this guide:

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

download your rom
get this one
and follow this guide:

- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.s

thanks for replying my friend but my problem i cant reboot my phone i tried to click the power bottom and down volume nothing happen only black screen

download your rom
get this one
and follow this guide:

--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
i lock the bootloader after i did changed to rkacnxm

You know one of the features of a locked bootloader is to prevent the phone to boot with a custom ROM such as Xiaomi.eu ?
i locked it when i did the original chinese version rkacnxm version i only wanted the original version when the phone came ??
is the phone wont work any more now ?? i installed the rkacnxm and then updater sent me skacnxm version i did the update then my phone rebooted and went to black screen and wont let me reboot only black screen but when i plug it to the computer i hear the usb plug sound from the phone

i locked it when i did the original chinese version rkacnxm version i only wanted the original version when the phone came ??
is the phone wont work any more now ?? i installed the rkacnxm and then updater sent me skacnxm version i did the update then my phone rebooted and went to black screen and wont let me reboot only black screen but when i plug it to the computer i hear the usb plug sound from the phone
Sorry the situation is not clear, did you install an official Chinese ROM or a Xiaomi.eu ROM ? Is your phone a Chinese version ? If your issue is about installing a stock ROM update, what is the link with Xiaomi.eu ? Give us more details, we can't fill the blanks for you.

My guess is that you need a EDL service, but I don't know enough.

Last edited:
Sorry the situation is not clear, did you install an official Chinese ROM or a Xiaomi.eu ROM ? Is your phone a Chinese version ? Give us more details, we can't fill the blanks for you.
sorry for bad explaining here my problem : i have xiaomi mi 11 pro it was chinese version original ..
then ive did install xiaomi.eu twrp version a 2 months ago ...
yesterday i wanted to restore the original chinese version like the one when had the phone came orginial ..
i installed Star-images-v12.5.17.0 - RKACNXM- then phone asked me for another update.. i did
i installed Star-images-v12.5.20.0 - RKACNXM- ... the phone worked normal ..
untill ive got notification from the updater on the phone tell me there is update Star v13.0.5.0 - SKACNXM -
ive did the update the phone asked me to reboot the phone then i rebooted then that problem happened black screen and wont let me to do anything

sorry for bad explaining here my problem : i have xiaomi mi 11 pro it was chinese version original ..
yesterday i wanted to restore the original chinese version like the one when had the phone came orginial ..
i installed Star-images-v12.5.17.0 - RKACNXM- then phone asked me for another update.. i did
untill ive got notification from the updater on the phone tell me there is update Star v13.0.5.0 - SKACNXM -
ive did the update the phone asked me to reboot the phone then i rebooted then that problem happened black screen and wont let me to do anything
I would say you need an EDL service to solve the situation, but as I said before, I don't have a lot of knowledge about it.

I would say you need an EDL service to solve the situation, but as I said before, I don't have a lot of knowledge about it.
thanks my friend but i want to know there is chance to get the phone back i didnt lose it right ? i mean not drop it to the trash :( ??

So your phone does nothing and you arent able to get into fastboot and your bootloader is locked?