MIUI V4 Question...

JohnDaKinky

Members
Sep 26, 2011
Hello there i was looking for the MIUI V4 Preview and i was wondering when its going to be released and if MIUI developers will release this ROM for all the supported devices we have till now?

Thanks in advance!John..

Hello to all,

I was actually wondering the same thing. Was hopping that my HTC Desire will be included in the list of supported devices. Any ideas on the release date? Kind thanks for all the hard work untill now and my deepest respect.

My regards.
Pushu.X

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

pushu.x i have a desire too that is why i start this thread...I really whanna know if my device going to be update in to this MIUI V4 Rom...And also i want to know if when this MIUI V4 release the old rom that we all using will be update normaly every week or they or going to stop the development on this old rom...?:/

Probably no answer because no one knows. Generally, roms are released by devs when they are ready :)

If it is not ready, you don't want it anyway.

Patience is not a virtue I have, but one I must endure. Who knows, perhaps they will have a nice Christmas or New Years present for you.

Hello 2 everybody,

I read today somewhere, I honnestly don't remember where, that it will be released this month. At least thats what the word was. Speaking for my self, and I think I'm not the only one, I hope that the word of mouth wasn't wrong. About supported devices... I don't know what to say. Initially Gb ROM wasn't suposed to run on the Desire, but as we all know it does, and it runs better than any other version. Not releasing a newer version for older models is, mostly, a marketing decision, one that not all of us agree with. All we can do is hust wait and have faith our devs.
All the best 2 all out there.
PushuX

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Any news from the official MIUI devs if there is going to be any update for our devices in MIUI V4???:/

As always, no. There are no ETA's and there is nothing known yet.

However, as a general rule of thumb, if Cyanogen is going to support ICS/CM9 for your phone, it's likely you'll see a MIUI build too, especially if that device is already available for the Gingerbread build.