Miui v6 updater hide notification sign into mi account

blackstones

Members
Mar 29, 2012
just installed Miui v6 again and i get this annoying message all the time from the updater app "sign in to your mi accout" how can i get rid of this without signing into a mi acccount?

Which device are you using? Why don't you just create and sign into a MI account? It's not difficult and doesn't take long at all.

If you really don't want to do that you can turn it off through notification manager I believe.

Sent from my MI 4W

becuase i dont want an acount there becuase i dont need on .and i looked but i cant seem to find anywhere to turn it off.

Just create an account mate, it won't hurt at all. You don't actually need to go on there or do anything. Also your mi account will help if you need to claim warranty on the device

Sent from my MI 4W

Just create an account mate, it won't hurt at all. You don't actually need to go on there or do anything. Also your mi account will help if you need to claim warranty on the device

Sent from my MI 4W
Deleting Xiaomi services is better solution than making account :) Your advices are sometimes "interesting". :)

you think im gonna care to claim warrenty for a phone worth 300$? it cost more time, anger, money and shipping time and thenmost likely getting a no then just ordering a new phone. I guess you are the type that gets and account from every company you buy s**t from. yeah i think i will just delete the hell out of xiaomi services. not like i want or need a cloud backup of my phone in china :D

Reactions: davfiala
Deleting Xiaomi services is better solution than making account :) Your advices are sometimes "interesting". :)
Haha yeah well I only suggest what I would do or have done myself.
you think im gonna care to claim warrenty for a phone worth 300$? it cost more time, anger, money and shipping time and thenmost likely getting a no then just ordering a new phone. I guess you are the type that gets and account from every company you buy s**t from. yeah i think i will just delete the hell out of xiaomi services. not like i want or need a cloud backup of my phone in china :D
Getting a no for what? If you bought it from a reliable source like a proper reseller then you can use your warranty just fine. Some resellers even have an EU warehouse so you don't have to send the phone to China at all.

Sent from my MI 4W

actually you do i contacted ibuygo (whatever) and yes i can ship the phone to there eu repair place but if its a warrenty claim it has to go to them in china so yeah that will make it more expensive and time consuming the just getting a new phone