Miui11 disable Miui Optimization

JimPanse

Members
Sep 30, 2016
Hey there,

is it anyhow possible to disable miui optimization within miui 11? I can´t find this Option to toggle in developer Options anymore.

Reason why i´d like to:

i´m using Youtube Vanced with MicroG and i´d like to get push notifications. So i´ve set up vanced and MicroG as it´s supposed to work, especially microG without battery saving restrictions. somehow - i think this is caused by miui optimization - this battery saving settings are changed to saving mode without me doing anything.

If it´s impossible to disable optimization, is there any other solution to let microG being untouched by miui?

Cheers

Lock MicroG and YouTube Vanced in memory from the Recent screen then disable Battery Optimization for both.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Hey there,

is it anyhow possible to disable miui optimization within miui 11? I can´t find this Option to toggle in developer Options anymore. …
Not possible in this ROM and not wanted. Decision of the eu devs.

So is there maybe any other solution to fix this issue? Right now the apps aren't working as they are supposed to.

On the other hand u could use the root version of ytvanced. But for this I need to disable apk signature verification, is it possible to do so with miui?

With your issue I can't help you, I don't use this apps. The tips given in post #2 are working for the apps I use.

Just to let you know :

Replying, telling me that u can't help me, are the most unnecessary comments u can give.

Cheers

Just to let you know :

Replying, telling me that u can't help me, are the most unnecessary comments u can give.

Cheers
There's an option under "Settings - Apps - Manage Apps - MicroG - Battery Saver" put that on "No Restrictions". Do same for YouTube Vanced.

There's an option under "Settings - Apps - Manage Apps - MicroG - Battery Saver" put that on "No Restrictions". Do same for YouTube Vanced.

See attached .gif if you're having trouble with the description above.
b65b5e3d1e744cd8357f6c19a28816ad.jpg

@isamwise that´s excactly what i´ve done to microG and Vanced.
But it it´s changed back to battery saving by itself/miui from time to time and then it´s not working properly anymore.

@isamwise that´s excactly what i´ve done to microG and Vanced.
But it it´s changed back to battery saving by itself/miui from time to time and then it´s not working properly anymore.
That's weird behavior, I have never experienced that before on eu ROM. You might have to clean flash as a last resort.

Just in case someone else has the same problems/issue:

So I've solved the problem by installing the root version of YouTube Vanced, here MicroG isn't necessary.

To install the rooted version I had to disable apk signature verification, which I did with the app LuckyPatcher.

Cheers

Does this command just shows the toggle in developer options or does it disable miui optimization also?
disables miui optimization.

It is not clear why only disable it, it will disable the blocking of background processes and all applications will start automatically when they want)

Reactions: JimPanse
So is there maybe any other solution to fix this issue? Right now the apps aren't working as they are supposed to.

On the other hand u could use the root version of ytvanced. But for this I need to disable apk signature verification, is it possible to do so with miui?
You can use Lucky Patcher . Patch tools for Android. Then check the box next to the first item and click the button.
Screenshot_2020-03-16-17-47-58-970_ru.mCYYCOSV.gnBIzgyio.jpg

Lock MicroG and YouTube Vanced in memory from the Recent screen then disable Battery Optimization for both.

Sorry to barge in -- I've been looking to install MicroG in a newish RN8 with Xiaomi.eu (currently v11.0.6) but got stuck by lack of support/expertise.

Do you have any pointer for how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

to disable miui optimization the command is

>su
>setprop persist.sys.miui_optimization false

normally this command does not work since it is not executed with root permissions