Mix2 battery life

Marian.Liviu

Members
Dec 2, 2018
Hello Mix2 users!
I have a couple of questions regarding the battery life of your Mix2:
What ROM do you currently have? I have the official MIUI dev and I think I will switch to xiaomi.eu if the battery is better on this ROM.
How much battery drain you get over night? I sometimes lose even 10% per night which is not good.
What battery drain you get in idle during the day? Phone idle is almost always on top at battery use.
How much SOT do you get? I get around 4h of SOT and I think it could do better.
Can you post some screenshots of the SOT, apps battery use and the graphic representation of the battery drain?
Thank you!

@tennyleaz Thank you for your answer! I hardly get 5h of SOT and Phone Idle and Cell Standby are draining my battery. I have xiaomi.eu ROM installed, beta version.
Can you please tell me what ROM you have and maybe what apps you have installed. I think one of my apps is the culprit of this drain and I can't figure out which one.
I've checked the wakelocks and I have some pretty weird ones, almost no info of them on the internet and none of them pointing to an particular app.

I turn off automatic startup for most of my apps, only fb messenger and gmail could auto start. I also use this app to force stop most background apps.