Mixer_paths.xml MIUI 11

Alexandru Carp

Members
Jul 13, 2013
Hello,
I there any way to boos headphones volume when listening to music? I know that editing mixer_paths.xml can boost the volume if edited correctly. But, MIUI 11(Xiaomi Mi9 SE) has multiple mixer_paths.xml files. Wich one needs to be edited? Thank you.
Screenshot_2020-03-22-21-35-33-455_com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer.jpg

Editing HPHR and HPHL has no effect. I have even lower the value just to see if the volume level goes down. The only thing that has an effect on the volume level is editing the Digital Value RX, but it also distorts the sound.

what are your headphones model? Have you tried using other headphones?
My headphones are some AKG earbuds. Using them on other phones and my laptop, they sound so great. I think it has something to do with the fact that Mi 9 SE doesn't have a 3,5mm jack. The audio is routed through usb with an adapter.

Hello,
I there any way to boos headphones volume when listening to music? I know that editing mixer_paths.xml can boost the volume if edited correctly. But, MIUI 11(Xiaomi Mi9 SE) has multiple mixer_paths.xml files. Wich one needs to be edited? Thank you.
View attachment 28836
Hello,
View attachment 28836
edit mixer path xml OR
also try mixer path mtp / tasha for the following
HPHR and HPHL to 20
RX 4 digital and RX 5 digital from 84 to 120 ( even make Rx1/2/3 digital to 120)
and reboot
please confirm with me....

if this dosnt work! use KangarooX kernel (or any kernel having sound mode)
use Smartpack kernel manager (install it from playstore) and goto sound and boost it to 20

but this xml trick will work!
since Mi9 lite is NOT using MODIFIED VENDOR like poco/k20/