Most stable rom, and longer battery life ?

Boby Larson

Members
Mar 7, 2014
Hi everyone, this is my first post here :)
I am looking for the ROM that has:
-the best stability
-smoothest
-better battery life

I currently use CM11 (M1cha and linuxx), but the battery life is shorter, and the stability is not perfect (but almost)

Which one you advise me ??

Thank you by advance :)

I will say both google AOSP and latest Code Aurora AOSP rom, but prefer google one , you might receive updates a bit faster :)

Latest updates may not be the most stable ones ! And here the OP is asking for the most. Hence it should be a single option...
Among the 2 which one is your favourite bro ?
For me Code Aurora for sure.

Hi guys, and sorry in advance for the slightly off-topic question, but apart from the theoretic difference between these two apparently most stable and efficient KitKat ROMs available, is there any more specific difference between them? I am not asking about overall performance or battery life but in terms of functionality (built-in features, like HALO, Active Display etc.), customization options (like Launcher or Lockscreen settings etc.) or anything else that could help someone decide between the two of them?
Thanks and sorry again for the off-topic...

No Halo features are built in in Code Aurora ROM. Also i didn't find Active display option.

AOSP you don't find anything

In CAF built by Ivan you will find only the below:
battery percentage. ( From AOKP settings - Display )
speed display ( from AOKP settings - Display )
Double-click the status bar sleep ( from AOKP settings - Display )

Rest all same as far as UI and features are concerned

Reactions: MSephiroth
Is CAF version getting constant updates & support ?
i dont remember last time when they updates their ROM....
Can anyone here throw some light on this issue about their reliability pls... Have they fully fixed all the bugs in their latest version ?

Is CAF version getting constant updates & support ?
i dont remember last time when they updates their ROM....
Can anyone here throw some light on this issue about their reliability pls... Have they fully fixed all the bugs in their latest version ?
flash aosp, you won't regret it..

Inviato dal mio LG-V500 utilizzando Tapatalk