MTP connect 10T windows 11

djrick

Members
Jan 19, 2021
Hi friends!
I have problems connecting my Mi 10T Pro phone to windows 11. It's driving me crazy...

- I already installed all the posible drivers, adb, fastboot xiaomi drivers everything
- tried different USB ports also and different USB cables still the same outcome
- Currently on stock ROM MIUI Global 12.5.8, bootloader already unlocked and trying to install XIAOMI.EU but until i can solve this it's impossible

The thing is:
- "USB debugging"+"Install via USB" active and in File transfer mode = MTP error with: "A service installation section in this INF is invalid." and nothing happens. Already tried uninstalling the device multiple times, reboot both devices, manually installing the .INF by C:\Windows and nothing works, always same error every single time.
- If i change the mode to Transfer Photos = i can perfectly access the DCIM folder with no problem and the error is gone but i can't access the internal storage

- USB debugging+ Install via USB BOTH deactivated and in File transfer mode= instead of MTP with the warning sign, now i get the Mi 10T pro name with the same warning info sign and the same error and nothing happens
- If i change the mode to Transfer Photos =now i can access the internal storage as if i was using the file transfer mode and no error appears! Something is definitely wrong here...

Does anyone have an idea on how i can solve this? Or what is happening here? It never happened to me before and i don't know what to do now :(

Thank you!
Rick

I use ftp connection to transfer data between phone and computer.I turn on usb tethering on phone and after i configure a ftp server on phone and connect from filezilla.I get speed at about 40mb/s.

Uninstall all the previous drivers you tried installing using device manager, reboot and follow the guide again.

I use ftp connection to transfer data between phone and computer.I turn on usb tethering on phone and after i configure a ftp server on phone and connect from filezilla.I get speed at about 40mb/s.
Thanks! I can transfer files the thing is that it gives me access to all the internal storage with the Picture transfer when it was supposed to be with the File transfer mode and with the USB Debug turned off

Uninstall all the previous drivers you tried installing using device manager, reboot and follow the guide again.
Did that already... also i even reinstalled a fresh copy of windows11 (not because of this problem, but because i was going to do it anyway) and still the same problem :emoji_cold_sweat: