muiui rom problem

q139

Members
Jan 31, 2013
i put latest muiui rom and it seems apps lie ftps meter wont eork that require to draw on other apps.
How to solve this?

Sorry for bad writing.
Problem is that latest rom does not seem to support apps that draw on other apps, How to solve this?

For example fps meter that draws fps on games or other tools that draw on top of user intarface.

I have 3 apps like that and all work on their own app but wont draw on other apps like vice city cheater , game guard

For example fps meter draws fps on its own app but not on other apps.

Probably something is chanmged in 2 latest roms that wont allow apps to draw on other apps...

Tryed cache clean , app reinstalls etc.

It seems 2 latest rom have new feature , block popup. That caused problem.

I think you got the same problem like mines.
I can't use sidebar app or any app like that. Even pie control won't work.

Open settings-apps-and select app you want-then you should see under autostart will be one more check box named popup, enable it to get on screen draw apps working...

It caused me headache for few days but now that i understand it seems xiaomi has lots of good network , premission and other features to try to protect privacy etc.
One day i put all on ask in premissions and one simple app tahat counts pushups with proximity sensor wanted contact list , location , imei etc..
Also allows to disable ads by blocking internet access...
Pre installed soft is quite good on muiui rom

Reactions: tamil18
It seems easyest way is to hold finger on app under task manager, then it takes directly to settings.

Reactions: tamil18