MULTILANG - miui6 special edition CWM flashable file(without fastboot first step)

My bluetooth in car work well with miui6, Wiui don't work.

I can play music through bluetooth, but phone-call comes still from the phone speaker T_T...
Can you make phone call through bluetooth in your car? When yes, then it is weird for me T_T

Reactions: bn_
Adding CWM Recovery to zip package is no problem, maybe ill repack the multilang rom weekly with tdb,cwm and init.d support.

But i wont add all of wajks scripts as i think some of them are kinda old and obsolete ...

German language pls XD

Adding CWM Recovery to zip package is no problem, maybe ill repack the multilang rom weekly with tdb,cwm and init.d support.

But i wont add all of wajks scripts as i think some of them are kinda old and obsolete ...
I'll wait your repack

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Can u make phone call through Bluetooth? I can just play music using Bluetooth, but phone call still comes out from the speaker. I believe it may be a bug from official MIUI.

Yes I can make phone calls with my Opel Astra Intellilink 950 so no problems so far experienced; still have to test with my Cardo Scala Rider Q3 (Motorcycle Bluetooth) but weather hasn't been viable for a bike ride even in the cold...
Music is playing through Bluetooth with 2 small bugs wich were also present in WIUI so I think this is just a bug from the new music player from MIUI... Problem I experience are that the time that song is playing (so your current song time) isn't transmitted through bluetooth and the initial connection for music playing hangs for a few seconds (have to either switch to new song through car or pause / play a few times to make it work again)

Reactions: llision
Yes I can make phone calls with my Opel Astra Intellilink 950 so no problems so far experienced; still have to test with my Cardo Scala Rider Q3 (Motorcycle Bluetooth) but weather hasn't been viable for a bike ride even in the cold...
Music is playing through Bluetooth with 2 small bugs wich were also present in WIUI so I think this is just a bug from the new music player from MIUI... Problem I experience are that the time that song is playing (so your current song time) isn't transmitted through bluetooth and the initial connection for music playing hangs for a few seconds (have to either switch to new song through car or pause / play a few times to make it work again)
Thank u for your Info. Can u plz share the Download link of your Rom with me?

^Ilision, I am using the 4.10.24 that xbenny linked in the first post to this topic...

This version is working great with tdb enabled.

But MIUI v6 is laggy. Everything in the interface is slower than in MIUI V5.

Okay, some insights would be appreciated. I run TDB with a WIUI v6. First two/three weeks, without any serious issues (besides the already known ones). However last week, troubles occur. Starting sync => force close gapps. Whatsapp corrupted database alert (but not really, when I force close WA and reopen, all is fine). Camera wont connect sometimes. I haven't made ssytem alterations since initial install. Wiping cache and dalvik as well, doesn't help. Sometimes spontanuous launcher rebooting.
Is this Wiui acting up? What is recommended. Reinstall WIUI? install Miuiv6 via CWM with the one in this thread? But apparently WIUI should be smoother than MIUI? Revert to v5? Any ideas?

i dont know, but if you can, you can remove apps manual from downloaded zip. Simply delete this apps

system\app\Cit.apk
system\app\CloudService.apk
system\app\MiLinkService.apk
system\app\Mipay.apk
system\app\PacProcessor.apk
system\app\PaymentService.apk
system\app\XiaomiAccount.apk
system\app\XiaomiServiceFramework.apk

i dont know, but if you can, you can remove apps manual from downloaded zip. Simply delete this apps

system\app\Cit.apk
system\app\CloudService.apk
system\app\MiLinkService.apk
system\app\Mipay.apk
system\app\PacProcessor.apk
system\app\PaymentService.apk
system\app\XiaomiAccount.apk
system\app\XiaomiServiceFramework.apk
it would be easier to download your pack? or not?