Multiple bugs

Pascaleiro

Members
Jun 12, 2020
Hi!
I've been installing the latest weekly releases and have some bugs since around december. Some of them I've found on this forum but didn't find any solution. Here's the list:
  • black screen after unlocking, can only see the top status bar, I have to lock and re-unlock to be able to see the entire screen
  • notification sounds not working right after coming back from "vibrate only" state (I think...), sometimes the sound is on but there's no sound, other times I can barely hear the sound cause it's so low, have to reboot to reset it (*edit*) and sometimes the "vibrate only" option is on but there's still notification sounds
  • screen auto-brightness setting too low, at night I have to either turn the auto off or else I have to drag the brightness up multiple times, there should be a setting for a minimum
If I remember some more I'll add to the list.
If this is caused by dirty flashing since miui 11, is there any way to solve it without having to do a clean install and downloading every setting, app, etc, again?
Thanks

Last edited:

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Hi!

Full screen gestures nota work.
Thanks.
Hello! :)

If you installed a MIUI version on Android 11 => You have to set "MIUI Launcher" as default launcher in phone's settings, in order to use full screen gestures.

;)