my 10 with android 12 twrp and magisk?

carlos dorado

Members
Oct 16, 2021
I could see that xiaomi mi 10 already has the new roms available with android 12. but I have a question: can I install twrp and maguisk with android 12 in the same way as android 11? how to root?

Last edited:
I could see that xiaomi mi 10 already has the new roms available with android 12. but I have a question: can I install twrp and maguisk with android 12 in the same way as android 11? how to root?
1. There is no TWRP that is compatible with A12 yet. So let's choose a method that without TWRP.
2. The stable version of magisk also does not support A12. You need to install the canary version.
3. If you install this magisk, it will not pass Safety Net. Installing "Universal SafetyNet Fix V2.2.0" will solve this problem.

1. There is no TWRP that is compatible with A12 yet. So let's choose a method that without TWRP.
2. The stable version of magisk also does not support A12. You need to install the canary version.
3. If you install this magisk, it will not pass Safety Net. Installing "Universal SafetyNet Fix V2.2.0" will solve this problem.
Thank you very much, it worked for me, necessary Universal SafetyNet Fix V2.2.0 module, to complete full root

I install it this way on my MI10, I am rooted. But when I run the magisk app, it won't let me install modules or configure anything.

In the magisk section in "installed" I get not available. Am I the only one who can't?

I install it this way on my MI10, I am rooted. But when I run the magisk app, it won't let me install modules or configure anything.

In the magisk section in "installed" I get not available. Am I the only one who can't?
Any modules should be downloaded individually from each WEB site and "install from storage".

Any modules should be downloaded individually from each WEB site and "install from storage".
Already ... that's how I installed them. He was referring to me that I cannot enter the modules section or the magisk configuration. So I can't hide it from the bank app like I used to.

same for me... Can't configure any magiskhide option so I can't open my banking and work apps anymore.

Anyone know a solution on how to hide root on Android 12
?