My Redmi Note 11 disconnects from wifi and does not list any wifi networks for some time

mxnticek

Members
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, got my hands on Redmi Note 11, but 2 weeks ago, WiFi started disconnecting and all networks disappear when i check it for like 2-5 minutes.
No idea why, as i don't have any app switching off WiFi, only WiFi Analyzer, but seems like i am the only one that have this problem. But it is weird that when i tried Safe Mode, it:
1. Removed every third party app from home screen dissappeared (but not the point of this post)
2. Made the WiFi not disconnect again in Safe Mode.
I also tried Airplane mode, worked without anything on except wifi and it worked. Turning off Bluetooth did the same, worked, so i am confused if it's software, or hardware problem.

Thank you, if you help me.
-mxnticek

Last edited:
I have the same problem! Really frustrating! Tried newest firmware, didn't help.
Resetting networks is also useless!

This is very frustrating. Plus, I have to spend cell Data to have internet on my phone.

Resetting networks is also useless!Apparently, we all have the same issue.
Hope this helps
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi, got my hands on Redmi Note 11, but 2 weeks ago, WiFi started disconnecting and all networks disappear when i check it for like 2-5 minutes.
No idea why, as i don't have any app switching off WiFi, only WiFi Analyzer, but seems like i am the only one that have this problem. But it is weird that when i tried Safe Mode, it:
1. Removed every third party app from home screen dissappeared (but not the point of this post)
I also tried Airplane mode, worked without anything on except wifi and it worked. Turning off Bluetooth did the same, worked, so i am confused if it's software, or hardware problem.

-mxnticek
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

-mxnticek
Upload the latest software to your phone.

I figured out, that if i disable Bluetooth my WiFi ist working. If i enable Bluetooth again then WiFi stops working.

i'm on POCO X4 pro 5G (veuxg) and flashed the least rom 14.0.4.0, but my wifi can't be activated anymore

Do you have TWRP installed? I use the ROM without TWRP and my wifi works like it should.
yes i have, but it is 3.7.0 twrp version and it shouldn't have that problem anymore. I used it with ROM 14.0.3.0 version and wifi worked

yes i have, but it is 3.7.0 twrp version and it shouldn't have that problem anymore. I used it with ROM 14.0.3.0 version and wifi worked
Yeah it was the same for me. I tried TWRP on this new version and the WiFi also didn't work. I guess Xiaomi changed something again in the ROM as this has already happened before. I suggest you flash back the boot.img from the ROM until TWRP has been fixed.

Reactions: sacigio