My Review/Test of the MI2 (updated on January 11 at the end of first post)

Hey, I didn't want to post a new topic for this, so I'm just gonna ask it here. How do I turn off the vibrating when I type? thanks!
settings >Language and Input> under Key board and input method > tap right side of the key board name you are using >then find Vibrate on key press and turn it off.

I may create a topic about the 3100mAh Battery. I already did a review in french, if i find some time this week end i'll translate it and post it on this forum ;)

Thanks a lot to ALL the people who bought the phone after reading my review.

I was about to order a MI2 16GB for my wife, because i made some mistake rooting her sony ericson kyno (0 battery bug) so i promised her to buy her the same phone as I have.

So, to save some money i asked Celline, if they plan to do a crazy sale for the 16GB version.
She asked her Boss, and ...... he told her that she can send me a Free MI2 16GB for all the sales that where done thanks to my review....

I NEVER SAW THIS !!!
And believe me, i buy a lot of stuff online !

So thanks to all people who bought their phone after reading my review

hey guys, this is my first post here and i don't know if i'm posting on the right thread, but i can't seem to find the info i'm looking for anywhere. does anybody know what the SAR value is for this phone?

on some sites, you can read :

EGSM900: 0.44
GSM1800: 0.33
WCDMA2100: 0.43

on the last page of the MI2 manual you see that it is lower than 2 (compatible with the European law... in the USA it needs to be lower than 1.6 )

thanks a bunch... I really can't imagine what "some sites" means, as I wasn't able to find any info regarding SAR values, no matter how much googling I did :)

thanks a bunch... I really can't imagine what "some sites" means, as I wasn't able to find any info regarding SAR values, no matter how much googling I did :)
is it a joke ?

when you search "xiaomi mi2 sar" you get the answer on the first google page ;)
answer number 3 is even this forum, but not this topic ^^

it's either i'm blind or just plain noob -> i searched for the exact same string (again) and you're right! i don't know why it never popped up into my eyes before... i'd like to comfort myself by thinking i was using different google account search settings, but it's hard to believe that's the case. i feel like an idiot :|