My smartphone goes black screen after instaling ROM.

joaocfp123

Members
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys, can anyone help me? i tried to install xiaomi.eu ROM on my device but after instaling on TWRP my device starting to loop fastboot screen, so i tried to install a global ROM with MiFlash and the screen goes totally black. help me please

Hello,

What's your device?
What did you flash in MiFlash?
Did you select "Clean all & lock" option in MiFlash?

And why didn't you ask for help here before using MiFlash?

Hello,

What's your device?
What did you flash in MiFlash?
Did you select "Clean all & lock" option in MiFlash?

And why didn't you ask for help here before using MiFlash?
Hey man, thanks for reply, i'm using a redmi k20/ mi 9t. I flash a miui global 12.0.3.QFKMIXM fastboot ROM, i downloaded here > ht tps://www.stock rom.net/2020/11/mi-9t-pro-fastboot-10q-miui12-global.html. I select just "clean all" to not block the bootloader. i don't asked here because I saw a tutorial on youtube, and the resolution was install a stock room with mi flash.

Hey man, thanks for reply, i'm using a redmi k20/ mi 9t. I flash a miui global 12.0.3.QFKMIXM fastboot ROM, i downloaded here > ht tps://www.stock rom.net/2020/11/mi-9t-pro-fastboot-10q-miui12-global.html. I select just "clean all" to not block the bootloader. i don't asked here because I saw a tutorial on youtube, and the resolution was install a stock room with mi flash.
If you pay attention to the link where you downloaded the rom it says mi9t pro, so maybe that's the problem, you're trying to install a rom that is designed for the pro version of your phone.

Reactions: geoorg