My Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5g (Renoir) is stuck EDL Mode HARDBRICKED

tituten

Members
May 28, 2019
Hur!
My Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5g (Renoir) stucks in EDL Mode.
Can someone Provide me with the modded firehose file, please? I am really frustrated and I need help.
Thnx.

Yes I have the same problem. Thats why back to v6.15, since 6.21 has this bug, now on 7.28 the problem is the same.

hello. I get here with xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g. further... I don't know what to do.. it doesn't find my device. pc sees it qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 com4.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    471 KB · Views: 476
hello. I get here with xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g. further... I don't know what to do.. it doesn't find my device. pc sees it qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 com4.
Fastboot commands are working if your device is in Fastboot-Mode and ADB (Android Debug Bridge) is working while your device ist up an running.

if you are in fastboot mode with your device you have to type
# fastboot devices
instead of
# adb devices

1649751677330.png

On the other side.... "pc sees it qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008" ist your device up and running ? It seems that your device is in EDL mode

Reactions: Tecalote
Hello. Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5g... adb, it doesn't see it, and with mi flash.. it loads rom 15 seconds after which it asks me to ping target via firehose. where do I get this file?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ok. I understand. if I want to fix my phone I have to pay. I can't afford it financially. thank you anyway. have a nice day

I know a bit of an old thread but i had the same issue this week, cant unbrick 11 lite 5G (EDL mode)
I ended up paying someone around $15 via paypal on telegram - and he used teamviewer and now have a working phone. If anyone wants the details of the guy who did it for me let me know. He did it remotely via teamviewer. Very grateful to him as i didnt have a phone for a while
I was going to do it myself using MiFlash but my Xiaomi account isnt authorised for EDL flashing. Annoying but at least i have my beloved phone working again

Reactions: andrew34
I know a bit of an old thread but i had the same issue this week, cant unbrick 11 lite 5G (EDL mode)
I ended up paying someone around $15 via paypal on telegram - and he used teamviewer and now have a working phone. If anyone wants the details of the guy who did it for me let me know. He did it remotely via teamviewer. Very grateful to him as i didnt have a phone for a while
I was going to do it myself using MiFlash but my Xiaomi account isnt authorised for EDL flashing. Annoying but at least i have my beloved phone working again
Hello,
I have my Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G (renoir) Hardbrick, i lose recovery stock, oem is lock and only fastboot boot...
Debug usb not activited and no account Miu bound on the phone, i really need some help can you send me the name of your Guys on telegram please :)
Im ok to pay.
You can send me a private message

Last edited:
can you send me the contact details? thanks!