Need Help For Installation Twrp On Mi6

Leksa

Members
Nov 6, 2017
I need help to install xiaomi.eu rom version 8.4.26 on MI 6 unlocked with installed developer rom version: 8.4.19, tried to install TWRP via Fastboot, it is installed but when it tries to re-enter volumes + and power buttons, does not turn on TWRP, the MIUI standard recovery is turned on.

Excuse me for the English.

I need help to install xiaomi.eu rom version 8.4.26 on MI 6 unlocked with installed developer rom version: 8.4.19, tried to install TWRP via Fastboot, it is installed but when it tries to re-enter volumes + and power buttons, does not turn on TWRP, the MIUI standard recovery is turned on.

Excuse me for the English.

Let try in this way
After the installation of TWRP by fastboot don't reboot to system
Let give before this comand:
fastboot boot twrp,img
(keep attention: twrp in this example is simply the name of .img that you have used to flash recovery !!)
This comand allows you to enter in recovery custom
Now you can boot to system

Let me know if it fix your issue
Ciao
Paolo

tried as well as written via FASTBOOT enters the TWRP, but after trying to re-enter the TWRP, the phone enters MI Recovery not in the TWRP.

When you enter the first time in TWRP... you have to give it permission (with the swipe thing...) to make the recovery unlocked.
If you dont swipe it.... the system writes the original recovery by itself.

I hope I make it clear, with my bad English...

So... install TWRP, then reboot in it and when asked - SWIPE ... ;)

tried by installing build.nethunter.com/android-tools/no-verity-opt-encrypt/no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip is installed but when rebooting does not turn on the phone standing on the logo and when trying to get into recovery comes in mi recovery not in twrp. The device is formatted in MI Recovery. Via Fastboot entered into the TWRP but telephone no system, i installed ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_8.4.26_v9-8.0 is restarted and everything is fine now I have installed rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_8.4.26_v9-8.0. Thanks and greeting.

Hello guys if anybody knows i tried to flash twrp on my mi6 but when i go to twrp there are some letters and i cant find my internal memory si i cant install decryption from above,help please