Netflix Offline Mode

legendus

Members
Jul 4, 2016
Hello,

Have you managed to have the offline mode of Netflix working? At this moment I'm running 7.2.1 dev of xiaomi eu and when I open netflix, it does not give me the option to download episodes. Has anyone tried using stable rom? Does it work?

I'm using mipad2.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Have you managed to have the offline mode of Netflix working? At this moment I'm running 7.2.1 dev of xiaomi eu and when I open netflix, it does not give me the option to download episodes. Has anyone tried using stable rom? Does it work?

I'm using mipad2.

Thanks in advance
Hi,
first of all sorry for my bad english.
I've both MiPad 2 and Mi4. On the second one i can use "download" function, with MiPad 2 I can't.

I don't think that it's problem about DRM libraries because i've flashed them via TWRP ( vi10plus-widevine.zip file) and now i can use another famous streaming video app in my country (SkyGo) that didn't work before. "DRM info" app confirms they're present too. I think the problem is the version of MIUI: i've tried with the latest China stable version and latest xiaomi.eu (based on China dev version). I would try to flash Global but i think that it doesn't exist for MiPad 2, am I wrong?! Can anyone confirm this?

I hope that some MIUI dev reads this thread and resolve this issue because it's a very big lack for this device.

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk