New Network Problem

Kudoconan

Members
Oct 22, 2019
On my MI9T, i have network problems with data, on/off data solve the problem for some time but problem back.
I reset my APN, Wipe Dalvik/Cache but the problem it's not gone.

With the version 2.8.6, there is the problem with the network, the same with the previous version 20.7.30 , i have all the signal of 4G+ and all application don't charge any data but with 20.7.23 no problem.
I don't understand

Yes and I tried many modem and there is not change, same problem, i tried the modem of the version 20.7.23 and the modem of the last version MI9T EEA 12.0.3 and same thing.
Something is wrong :/

Reactions: Calligari
Hello guys ! Did you find a quick fix for this problem ? Because i'm having the same issue with my Mi 9T pro with the two last update

No fix :/, i use the stable version for now, i don’t know if the version of today fix this but i don’t think

I'm experiencing the same issue and it's not fix with this new version

edit: i'm using a MI9 SE and my provider are Orange France

I confirm that i had carrier issue with Sosh/Orange too. Everything work since i reset my phone and go back to 20.7.23 weekly on my Mi 9T Pro.

Hello, in which version is this one fixed exactly? By the way MIUI Global 12.0.1 Stable is also affected by this bug on Mi 9 SE, Orange France.

Last edited:
For me, I thought this was resolved in 20.8.20 but it wasn't. When I switch WiFi off (or walk away from my wireless network), my device is unable to switch to 4G/LTE properly.

When I reboot the phone, 4G/LTE works, but it seems when I go extended amounts of time on a WiFi network, it is unable to switch. Is anyone else having this problem? I believe this issue happened in the last 2 releases.

Device: Mi 9T Pro (rooted)

For me, I thought this was resolved in 20.8.20 but it wasn't. When I switch WiFi off (or walk away from my wireless network), my device is unable to switch to 4G/LTE properly.

When I reboot the phone, 4G/LTE works, but it seems when I go extended amounts of time on a WiFi network, it is unable to switch. Is anyone else having this problem? I believe this issue happened in the last 2 releases.

Device: Mi 9T Pro (rooted)

It appears that my issue is now fixed in 20.8.27. Was on wireless for a good 4 hours, then switched it off and it was able to switch to 4G/LTE. Did the test a few times.

It's still happening with my Telenor sim, the 'lte' above the bars don't show up and no sign of an internet connection until I reboot the phone, the other card (digi) works fine, though. It's a 9T pro.

It's still happening with my Telenor sim, the 'lte' above the bars don't show up and no sign of an internet connection until I reboot the phone, the other card (digi) works fine, though. It's a 9T pro.

Which ROM version?

Sorry, forgot to mention that. I always upgrade to the latest weekly as soon as it's downloadable, so 20.8.27.

I see, not sure what the problem is in your particular case. Sorry to be of no assistance here.

If it helps, this is my was process.
1. Download the latest weekly ROM via the updater tool
2. Reboot into Recovery, flash new ROM + Magisk
3. Wipe Dalvik/Cache, then reboot

I did try mucking around with the Access Point Names too, in previous versions, but this did not fix the issue.

Toggling dual 4g or volte usually fixes the issue for a while, at least for me.