network settings greyed out after software update

peachyd

Members
May 13, 2020
my Mi9 did a software update and now I have no mobile data connection and my mobile settings page is greyed out so cant make or receive calls or texts? SIM is activated and fine as I have contacted Vodafone who have done all they can and said its a manufacturer issue. Have tried reboot and factory reset nothing working?

Have you tried updating the APNs in manual ..... or try the flash again .... delete everything

Inviato dal mio MI 8 Explorer Edition utilizzando Tapatalk
I cant update APN in manual as the APN settings are in the mobile network settings page which is greyed out. I tried factory reset and didnt make any difference

my Mi9 did a software update and now I have no mobile data connection and my mobile settings page is greyed out so cant make or receive calls or texts? SIM is activated and fine as I have contacted Vodafone who have done all they can and said its a manufacturer issue. Have tried reboot and factory reset nothing working?
What kind of upgrade?
Are you on stock rom?

Ive tried by going into system update its showing miui 11.0.1.0 and Ive tried to go into choose up date package which shows internal storage files but nothing that I understand to be update ROM?

I’m having the exact same issue. Any help would be appreciated.