New camera ui on Dev Rom miui 10.5

ggkameleon

Members
Mar 23, 2016
Hi ! I don't know if is a bug but I use my mi 8 on the last 9.7.4 and on Xiaomi camera App I don't see night mod and same no 960i/s for slomo ?
Why the App change ? It's not possible to have the previews version ?
Thanks

Hi ! I don't know if is a bug but I use my mi 8 on the last 9.7.4 and on Xiaomi camera App I don't see night mod and same no 960i/s for slomo ?
Why the App change ? It's not possible to have the previews version ?
Thanks

on me too in French language. I was thinking about a bug and report it. but a moderator told me that it is a translation problem. so I reported the problem. but yesterday I opened the app in English language to have the options as night mode and 48mpx on my mi9, I leave open the application and return to French language. and big surprise the options were back and everything translated. so I think more a bug since version 19.6.27, that has a problem of translation. I do not know how to check and make myself heard.

on me too in French language. I was thinking about a bug and report it. but a moderator told me that it is a translation problem. so I reported the problem. but yesterday I opened the app in English language to have the options as night mode and 48mpx on my mi9, I leave open the application and return to French language. and big surprise the options were back and everything translated. so I think more a bug since version 19.6.27, that has a problem of translation. I do not know how to check and make myself heard.
Hello, So actually I changed my language for English and all of a sudden the night mode appeared? it's really strange ??? Never seen that ... Good in any case thank you very much for your help ;-)

Reactions: Meuhmeuh2005
Hello, So actually I changed my language for English and all of a sudden the night mode appeared? it's really strange ??? Never seen that ... Good in any case thank you very much for your help ;-)

the bug of the camera on mi9 french language is finally repairing. thank you