New firmware for Redmi 11E Pro - V14.0.3.0.TKCCNXM and New ROM 1 - Miui 14 and Android 13

This is better for you:

Last edited:
This is better for you:

Thanks my friend. ill'try this. However the files seem identical to me.

Thanks my friend. ill'try this. However the files seem identical to me.
The file name is the same. But the core version is different. Look at the release dates and ROM version.

New firmware for Redmi 11E Pro - V14.0.3.0.TKCCNXM and New ROM 2 - Miui 14 and Android 13​

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 19-09-56 New firmware for Redmi 11E Pro - V14.0.3.0.TKCCNXM and New R...png

Last edited:
Perfect!! you're right, thank you very much. As soon as I try it I'll let you know how it goes! :)

If I may ask again, I purchased the phone with a xiaomi.eu rom already installed. can I install the file downloaded from the link you sent me using the update application? I don't know if I already have trwp installed, how can I know?

If I may ask again, I purchased the phone with a xiaomi.eu rom already installed. can I install the file downloaded from the link you sent me using the update application? I don't know if I already have trwp installed, how can I know?
"can I install the file downloaded from the link you sent me using the update application"

YES !!!

Hi my friend, I downloaded the file on the device and tried to install it with the update software. it tells me my device supports "seamless system updates" and tells me to select slot A in twrp. after which the message read "note! the internal memory is encrypted", after which the device enters recovery 5.0, in Chinese. I wiped the data but it didn't solve the problem. how can I do? Would flashing the software with fastboot solve the problem or should I try to decrypt the device? I know it's a lot of stuff... I still thank anyone who wants to help me, thank you.

UPDATE
Hi my friend, I downloaded the file on the device and tried to install it with the update software. it tells me my device supports "seamless system updates" and tells me to select slot A in twrp. after which the message read "note! the internal memory is encrypted", after which the device enters recovery 5.0, in Chinese. I wiped the data but it didn't solve the problem. how can I do? Would flashing the software with fastboot solve the problem or should I try to decrypt the device? I know it's a lot of stuff... I still thank anyone who wants to help me, thank you.
UPDATE
I managed to flash the new Rom, but with this one the 5G no longer works :,( and also have error in text format

ps. : the phone came whit xiaomi.eu 13 , and in the info the name of the phone was redmi note 11 pro 5g, but in fact is a 11e pro 5g. i don't know if it was installed the veuxg or veux before bu 5g used to work, instead now i have tried the last and the precedent last relase of stable 14 and 5g don't work anymore... now the name of the device is correct (as the box say, 11e pro) pls anyone help me, i will offer you a beer

this was the working version of software. if anyane can send me the link to the fil i will tank so much..
1700934340080.png

ps. : the phone came whit xiaomi.eu 13 , and in the info the name of the phone was redmi note 11 pro 5g, but in fact is a 11e pro 5g. i don't know if it was installed the veuxg or veux before bu 5g used to work, instead now i have tried the last and the precedent last relase of stable 14 and 5g don't work anymore... now the name of the device is correct (as the box say, 11e pro) pls anyone help me, i will offer you a beer

If you have an 11E Pro phone, you have VEUX software

If you have an redmi note 11 pro 5g phone, you have VEUXG software

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately as I had already written in another post, the version you linked has big bugs in my VEUX... 5g not working is the main problem... while with the versions based on Android 11 and 12 it's perfect and have strong signal. the text is also bugged. wrong size and color, difficult to read often and not correctable by settings or by changing theme or downloading font pack.

Last edited: