New froyo lockscreen

tater630

Members
Dec 6, 2010
Has anyone else tried to slide the lockscreen up? It says you can but I'm unable to... I'm using the newest iphone theme by iLstone. Does this matter?

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

It only goes down, not up. The writing that says otherwise is a misprint. It works this way for all themes, including the default.

Ian, it changed with the 1.3.18 build of Froyo.

I miss being able to flick the bar up, but more importantly, I can't stand that the time is automatically military time without the option to force it into 12-hour format.

... I can't stand that the time is automatically military time without the option to force it into 12-hour format.
Somewhere on this forum I read that the 12 hour time will be back next week. I think it was in the Nexus One area.

I am happy to hear that the time on the lock screen will be fixed soon. Drives me nuts having it in 24 hour time.

I am happy to hear that the time on the lock screen will be fixed soon. Drives me nuts having it in 24 hour time.
I don't see any change with the today's release. Lockscreen slider still stays on 24 hour time.