New JLB 11.0 and Stock QCS99 ROMs

Nope, I haven't tried SuperSu on JLB. I wouldn't try things explicitly against original developers' instructions.
If the developer of SuperSU basically says - it requires a rooted phone, I believe he means it. The purpose of superSU is not to root a phone but to manage the root access of already rooted phone. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Also, if you have any additional details on SuperSU, any hidden functions that root the phone - do us all a favor, please kindly share them.
Provided the rooting issues with JLB so far, barking at the wrong tree(superSU) won't help.
More deeper understanding what rooting is might do - su binary, busybox, a method to manage them and to take care of files' permissions. Unfortunately that is as far as I can help.

If you don't try it, what are we talking about?

Don't you know that JLB 11.0 is already rooted???? But there is only closed previlegues in stock permission manager, & that's why just installig SuperSU you will get root previlegues on JLB 11.0.

And I even tell you more about root on JLB 11.0, if change the name of ROM in downloaded zip, from JLB 11.0 to (for example) 3.2.1 in build.prop, sign this zip & flash it - you will get the rooted JLB 11.0 on your phone which will be displayed as a 3.2.1 rom version.

We even made an update.zip whith changed build.prop(whith changed ROM name), which opens root....

So do not need to go deeper and try to teach me, if the decision is nearby...

I didn't pay attention to the xbin folder of the rom, which has "su" and root essentials, but I simply read the question sent by imranz in post #22 which was: "any idea how to root jlb11?"
My point was: supersu will not root a device. When JLB is pre-rooted SuperSu makes sense. But then the above question does not make sense.
I'm not teaching you, or anyone for that matter - tried to help, that's all, simple as it is :)
Expanding root privileges sounds different than rooting a phone, excuse me... I'll give it a try soon enough.