New MIUI 13 Widgets

sitaw

Members
Nov 17, 2021
In what version of MIUI 13 (weekly, and stable) did the new widget came out?

I installed MIUI 13.0.4.0 stable, and MIUI 13 22.2.23 weekly (for Odin/Mix 4), but both firmware still have the old widgets.

Will it came with the MIUI OS/firmware? Or I should install it separately?

Thanks!

What "old widgets"? The widgets in the launcher are the widgets that are installed on your system or provided by installed apps. We don't plan to change that.
The "new widgets" you are referring to are part of the new App vault. Those widgets can also be used in the launcher, you just need to add them to your App vault screen, and then drag them to your home screen.

Reactions: sitaw and biscoot
What "old widgets"? The widgets in the launcher are the widgets that are installed on your system or provided by installed apps. We don't plan to change that.
The "new widgets" you are referring to are part of the new App vault. Those widgets can also be used in the launcher, you just need to add them to your App vault screen, and then drag them to your home screen.
Certain, but widgets are dependent from Android version. For exemple, I don't like gmail new widget on Android 12, but with the same apk number version of gmail shows diferent widgets depending you are on Android 11 or 12.

Certain, but widgets are dependent from Android version. For exemple, I don't like gmail new widget on Android 12, but with the same apk number version of gmail shows diferent widgets depending you are on Android 11 or 12.
Then complain about that to Google...

Reactions: biscoot
Then complain about that to Google...
Of course, so I prefer keeping me in Android 11.
I stayed a lot of time in Android 8, because it has not restrictions on call recording, until I discovered Xiaomi options (xiaomi.eu roms, or indonesia, taiwan)
For me, if newer versions lost important options that I use, or need, I prefer downgrade, and keep it safe.