New New Miui 7.1 Stable For Rn2

PsyMan

Members
Jan 13, 2016
Xiaomi has removed miui 7.1 china for redmi note 2, i think they will reupload it whithout youtube bug and battery drain. Will xiaomi.eu redo the translation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-13-16-07-23_com.android.browser.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-13-16-07-23_com.android.browser.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 240
Reactions: Namaless
Xiaomi has updated it :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-13-17-03-14_com.android.browser.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-13-17-03-14_com.android.browser.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 251
Is this the official Global Stable rom or ...And if it is...why isn't it on the xioami server...
There's way to many gray zones in this forum...moderators how are more like a damage-controller ... uploads from unknown source...and every litle bug is answered with: Reboot, clear all...start again...I need a phone that works...not a phone were I need to flash my phone time and time again...Clear data...
My redmi Note 2 prime, are still having Bluetooth problem, my MI band 1S is killing me(bluetooth shutsdown all the time)...
And all I get is...we will fix it...try and Clear all and start again... starting to dislike my phone...

Don't moan too much or you will ask for the forums /mods to give you your money back.
Oh, wait.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Exactly the answer I expected ... and I'm not looking for a money payback...:-( but rather attack than to answer the actual question, both problems with wifi, bluetoot and 4G are recurring question ... in one stable version the problem away, but in the next stable version it's back...
All my headset has problems now, my qy7, qy8, bluadio +, MI band 1S my car stereo lose regularly connection MIUI 7.1.2.0 ... I have two phones ... both with the same problem, so the problem must be in the phone / MIUI ... everything is cross-tested on my old sony z1 compact with broken screen, minus the MI band 1S ... and on the Sony all the peripherals works without any problems, easy, stable and fast pairing... and what does Oh.wait means, or is it...or wait ... all I'm saying is I can not flash my phone every time there is a problem, I expect that we will be taken seriously, that they take more care of the real problems and that you just constantly extinguish the fire, with new models, competitions and other chitchat ...I use my phone 24-7-365 private, on work, fitness, tracking...so I need it to work...

Qbert in denmark we have a saying: TÆNK-TAST-TAL...in english THINK-PUSH2TALK-SPEAK...
I am still a little confused about what it is you actually saying or trying to show with your last answer...
I'm not crying, but trying keep dirt for themselves and facts for themselves...

Try the original rom from Xiaomi servers, unfortunately you gonna have the same bugs. Main issues like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are on the original global rom too.
You can test it for yourself by flashing it.

Envoyé de mon HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC en utilisant Tapatalk

Try the original rom from Xiaomi servers, unfortunately you gonna have the same bugs. Main issues like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are on the original global rom too.
You can test it for yourself by flashing it.

Envoyé de mon HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC en utilisant Tapatalk
Hallo Glassman...

Belive me, I tried everything... but my wife love the MIUI7 look and how it works, so all the ROM's I tried is related to that... And my phone is brand new so I'm a little worried about the warranty too... but every ROM has it's own errors...and I just don't get it... Everything in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 prime hardware are great...but the software just let it down... right now I'm in a dilemma... drop the Xiaomi adventure and go back to Motorola...I just need my phone to work...and perhaps simple Android system are the way...Right now it's a advanced nokia from the late 2000, with a great screen, but poor battery time...