New OTA update allow saving to SD card

Pasko505

Members
Jun 3, 2014
Here's a great news for RedMu S1, finally with the new OTA update JHCCNBF36.0 arrives option to choose where you want to save the image / video from the camera, on internal memory or externally !!!!!!

What foolishness ... I've got information that was mistakenly reported that this new option {#}
:( :(

Just sharing something...

Currently I have xiaomi.eu_multi_armani_31.0.0_jb-4.3 on my redmi 1s which I find to be quite stable
(after freezing lots of system apps/processes with app quarantine)

I downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_armani_37.0.0_jb-4.3.zip but did not flash it.
Next I just copied the camera apk from xiaomi.eu_multi_armani_37.0.0_jb-4.3.zip
and pasted it to my root/system/apps using X-plore file manager.

Shutdown and rebooted and tested the camera - I can set it to save to external card...it works!

Now my older ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_armani_31.0.0_jb-4.3 has the ability to save to external card for the camera!

Just sharing something...

Currently I have xiaomi.eu_multi_armani_31.0.0_jb-4.3 on my redmi 1s which I find to be quite stable
(after freezing lots of system apps/processes with app quarantine)

I downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_armani_37.0.0_jb-4.3.zip but did not flash it.
Next I just copied the camera apk from xiaomi.eu_multi_armani_37.0.0_jb-4.3.zip
and pasted it to my root/system/apps using X-plore file manager.

Shutdown and rebooted and tested the camera - I can set it to save to external card...it works!

Now my older ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_armani_31.0.0_jb-4.3 has the ability to save to external card for the camera![/quot

I did not make ota update because I felt that my older rom - xiaomi.eu_multi_armani_31.0.0_jb-4.3 was quite stable and did not want to mess up :)