New Phone With 8.0.5.0. Is It Worth Moving To The Official 8.0.4.0.

I've set it on Hungary no problem for now. Magyar baby.

Haha. I think the .EU ROM has not so good battery as global 8.1.2.0

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
On Xiaomi.eu translate ChinaRom and is available 0 8.1.3 and 8.1.6.0;)

Still waiting for my SMS. I'll wait, this global ROM is perfect for now. I am still amazed by its performance/battery life. So it's all good.

Still waiting for my SMS. I'll wait, this global ROM is perfect for now. I am still amazed by its performance/battery life. So it's all good.

perfect. came to me in three days the sms. However you can also use in English;) ... can you tell me whether the fixed 8.1.2.0 has the Italian language? How many hour of screen on?
THX

I've been playing around with it of and on since this morning and have 42% now.. (I got 4G + WiFi on) used FB/Twitter etc. even on games it doesn't drain fast. I play like clash royale, battle camp and real racing and unkilled and battery stays strong and it really amazed me. I used cm on Redmi note 2 before it and this is really so much better. There is Italian in language/input and as region in 8.1.2.0 yes, that's what you mean?

Screenshot_2017-01-02-01-25-05-741_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_2017-01-02-01-25-30-921_com.android.settings.png

Last edited:
I've been playing around with it of and on since this morning and have 42% now.. (I got 4G + WiFi on) used FB/Twitter even on games it doesn't drain fast. I play like clash royale/battle camp and real racing battery stays strong and it really amazed me. I used cm on Redmi note 2 before it and this is really so much better. There is Italian in language/input and as region in 8.1.2.0 yes, that's what you mean?

View attachment 14791View attachment 14792

Wow! Yes THX!
This is the developer 6.12.29 battery screenshot usage:
Screenshot_2017-01-02-01-32-24-990_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2017-01-02-01-32-24-990_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2017-01-02-01-32-18-077_com.miui.securitycenter.png

I play to real racing 3. And unkilled is pretty heavy game.

Okay I got it unlocked but I don't want to format! Lol

I would recommend weekly Xiaomi.eu 6.12.15
I have also used Stable & that was okay for our devices also.