new screen

Touch screen MIUI M1 on ebay search found screens for sale.
If you have the correct tools it should be possible. normally the screen has tape that keeps it in place.
get a heatgun or a hear dryer to make it easier to remove .

Just search on youtube for replacement screen for cellphones. Removing the screen is the hardest part with the heatgun/hairdryer.
The rest is just taking the screws and everything out :)
remember to buy 3m double sided tape so you can connect the screen again :D

cool doesn't seam to hard to replace so i've ordered a screen from china £20 comes with tools too just gotta wait for the slow boat now luckily its only cracked across the bottom corner and lcd is ok so phones still usable

you sure ordered correct? touch panel and not the LCD screen :)? Fast and easy to order wrong just be extremely careful when removing the touch panel and LCD screen its very easy to brake the LCD if not done carefully

yeah i got the digitizer and the mi1s one with camera hole so should be good to go when it arrives. will the lcd be attached to the touch panel?

no idea.
some phones have it attached so its like 1 part (iphone later models) and somebody else just have double sided tape on the edges of the touch screen to hold it in place.

well the person i've bought it from has a video so should get a heads up of what i gotta do first. I'll keep ya posted on how i get on